Sunday, February 3, 2008

Second Blog Entry - WEB110

You know, another thing I did learn so far with this class is the sheer number of websites that will come up on a search that have absolutely no relation to what you are looking for. Now, I do search for information on the Web quite often, and maybe its just the information I'm looking for, but I don't seem to have the problems that occurred when I searched for hiking catalogs in Assignment 1 under Module 1. That was some interesting information.
Also, the cached information was interesting to see. I had no idea that was available to look at. I intend to look up more information about "cache" because I don't think I got enough information about it to satisfy my curiosity about the subject. I'm anxious to get started with the textbook as this course progresses.

No comments: